Residential Lifts in Bedfordshire
Growing Demand for Residential Lifts in Bedfordshire
Remember when home lifts were just for country mansions? How times have changed! With more and more families across the UK thinking about their long-term needs in the home, lifts are firmly on the agenda. Demand for future-proofed housing is now growing fast, but residential lifts in Bedfordshire aren’t just about mobility. The trend for high-spec housing which includes the convenience of a luxury home lift is also rising.
The Tower Lifts team has been installing residential lifts in Bedfordshire for over 15 years. What started out as a niche market has slowly and steadily become a staple of the work we do across the county. We take pride in designing bespoke residential lifts for our Bedfordshire clients, providing enhanced access, luxury living and additional property value.
We Install Bespoke Home Lifts in New and Older Properties
The very best time to have a residential lift installed is the development phase of a building. Only thing is – life doesn’t work like that! The majority of home lifts we design and install are retro-fitted in older properties. Our team has the skills and experience to tackle even the most unlikely of environments, and we haven’t yet been beaten. We fit a range of home lifts, including:
- Platform Lifts. These are designed for wheelchairs users, providing strength and versatility. Straight and curved inclined lifts provide access on stairways. Step lifts offer transport between two levels, or up a short flight of steps. Vertical platform lifts offer access between the floors of your home.
- Home Lifts. These offer a more traditional lift experience. The through floor lift allows two people to travel between the ground and first floor. The small home lift provides transport through all the floors of your home. The style and aesthetics of the home lift can be customised to match your home décor.
- Dumbwaiter Lifts. Alongside the passenger lift, these small service lifts are proving increasingly popular. They’re a small cabinet type lift, normally installed at waist height. They can be customised to carry food from the kitchen, laundry from the basement to the bedrooms, or shopping bags to any part of the house.
5 Reasons to Choose Tower Lifts for Your Residential Lift
We’re all about designing the lift that’s right for the primary user and their environment. Here’s 5 ways we do that:
- We get to know your Bedfordshire home before the design work begins. We want your residential lift to be a valuable and good-looking addition to your home.
- Our lifts are designed to reflect your needs and those of your family. We can customise doors and cabin size to suit.
- We install only the best technology, but we also take care to design a lift which will integrate seamlessly into your existing home style and décor.
- We will advise you on customised features for your lift installation, such as comms systems, handrails, alarm system, security access, and emergency backup power.
- The Tower Lifts team will find a solution that suits your home’s needs – whatever the structural challenges – and install with the minimum of fuss and disruption.
Would you like to talk through the process of installing a residential lift in Bedfordshire? Once of our design team would be delighted to help; just call us on 01525 601099
Tower Lifts carry out design and installation on a varied range of lifts throughout the UK including:
Domestic Lifts • Food Lifts • Bespoke Platform Lifts • Service Lifts • Platform Lifts • Goods Lifts • Scenic Lifts • Heavy Duty / Car Lifts • Passenger Lifts • Dumbwaiter Lifts • MRL Lifts • Fire lifts • Residential Lifts • low-Headroom Lift