Queens Wharf Lift Installation Project
Tower Lifts is proud to announce the team’s upcoming involvement in another ambitious project, we’ve been selected as the service provider to carry out an important Queens Wharf lift installation. Comprising of a goods lift and an 8-person, 4-stop passenger lift with reduced headroom. Having been recognised for our unrivalled experience, expertise and commitment to quality, we couldn’t be happier to once again have the opportunity to leave our mark on a stunning London building.
We specialise in sophisticated, reliable and cost-effective goods lifts for all purposes and properties. From dumbwaiters to car lifts to dedicated goods lifts of all shapes and sizes, we guarantee the most reliable and affordable solution for your business.
Our state-of-the-art passenger lifts are designed from scratch to suit the precise needs of our clients and their properties. Where pit and vertical headroom restrictions pose challenges, we can install bespoke lifts that guarantee performance, reliability and full legal compliance. Even in structures that may seem unsuitable for lift installation, our innovative design and installation team can often realise the impossible.
Whatever your transportation needs, Tower Lifts has you covered!
Trustworthy and Professional Goods and Passenger Lift Installation
We understand the importance of intelligent, reliable vertical transportation solutions for commercial and domestic properties alike. What makes the Tower Lifts service package different is our commitment to delivering flawless results – whatever it takes. We listen to our customers, create bespoke solutions from scratch and guarantee the most cost-effective outcome possible.
The way we see it, there are five critically important things to look for in a lift company, which are:
- Experience. Having been working in and around London for more than 20 years, Tower Lifts knows both the capital and the industry better than most.
- Support. We take pride in providing comprehensive consultancy and support for our customers, every step of the way.
- Customisation. Every project we take on is approached as a unique challenge, for which a bespoke solution will be created from scratch. We don’t believe in the use of ‘off-the-shelf’ lift solutions in any circumstances.
- Aftercare. Unlike some, we provide our customers with the kind of long-term aftercare that brings priceless peace of mind. With any concerns or requirements you may have at any time following the installation, we’re only ever a phone call away.
- Full Service. We can cover all your repair, maintenance, servicing and upgrade needs under one roof. With our help, your lifts will operate with maximum efficiency and reliability at all times.
Once again, we couldn’t be happier with our upcoming Queens Wharf lift installation project, having been recognised as a market-leading lift design and supply company. We take real pride in combining small business values with bigger brand performance – the total package of quality, performance and value for money.
Tower Lifts London lift team can design and install a varied range of lifts throughout the UK including:
Domestic Lifts • Food Lifts • Bespoke Platform Lifts • Service Lifts • Platform Lifts • Goods Lifts • Scenic Lifts • Heavy Duty / Car Lifts • Passenger Lifts • Dumbwaiter Lifts • MRL Lifts • Fire lifts • Residential Lifts • low-Headroom Lifts