Platform Goods Lift
The goods lift has revolutionised the way we do business over the past century. Rather than needing manpower to haul heavy loads from one floor to another, the goods lift automates the process. Whether it’s fresh produce, stock, hot meals, or heavy equipment, vertical transport is the most efficient way to keep goods moving fast in modern business.
The platform lift makes lift installation possible for a whole host of businesses that had neither the space nor budget for a traditional lift installation. It’s a state-of-the art technology that combines flexibility with affordability. Now, no matter the size or dimensions of the operating environment, a bespoke platform goods lift installation is possible.
Do you require a Platform Goods Lift? Call the Tower Lifts lift team today on 01525 601099 for more information.
Goods Lifts Solve Problems for Business
Much of the time our design team are solving logistical problems for our business clients. JD Sports asked us to help them with the problem of moving trainers from the stockroom to the shop floor. They wanted to avoid sales staff having to abandon customers, so we suggested dumb waiter lifts as a solution. These small goods lifts were the perfect for the job, and they’re now installed in stores across the UK.
The beauty of the platform goods lift lies in its adaptability. We have a range of basic models that can be customised to suit the specific requirements of our clients:
- Goods Lifts. This self-supporting design, featuring a modular structure, can be installed without the need of a pit and shaft. Our goods only lift can be installed quickly and easily, without the need for messy and disruptive building alterations. It’s ideal for moving cleaning materials, light equipment, stock, or laundry.
- Goods with Attendant. Shops, warehouses and hotels often require a goods lift that is operable by an attendant. This self supporting structure doesn’t require a pit and shaft for installation, making it a cost effective investment for your business. The lift can take weights of up to 2000kg.
- Dumbwaiter Lift. This small, waist-high installation was initially designed to carry food from a busy kitchen up to diners above. It’s still used for this purpose by pubs, restaurants and hotels. At Tower Lifts we’ve used this particular model in shops, hotels, and private domestic settings.
Looking After the Life of Your Lift
Once your platform goods lift is installed it will quickly become indispensable to your business. Which is why regular maintenance and servicing is essential. At Tower Lifts we offer tailored maintenance contracts which:
- Offer compliance with LOLER regulations
- Maintain the high quality performance of your lift
- Provide advance warning of repairs that need to be scheduled
- Recommend upgrades where appropriate
- Offer options for modernisation/refurbishment of lift
- Provide 24/7 emergency breakdown and repair
Why Work With Tower Lifts?
For nearly two decades now we’ve been providing high quality bespoke lifts to industry, retail, commercial and the private sector. We’re known for our innovative design work, using platform lift technology, and for the professionalism of our engineers. What we love about the work we do, though, is our enduring passion for creating innovative solutions, whatever the challenge we’re presented with.
Need a platform goods lift? Tower Lifts are leading designers and installers of innovative bespoke platform lifts for business. Call us today on 01525 601099
Tower Lifts carry out design and installation on a varied range of lifts throughout the UK including:
Domestic Lifts • Food Lifts • Bespoke Platform Lifts • Service Lifts • Platform Lifts • Goods Lifts • Scenic Lifts • Heavy Duty / Car Lifts • Passenger Lifts • Dumbwaiter Lifts • MRL Lifts • Fire lifts • Residential Lifts • low-Headroom Lift