Tower Lifts is First Choice for Passenger Lifts Hertfordshire
Over the past five years Hertfordshire has been named both the ‘Best Place to Raise a Family’ in the Britain, and one of the top three place to live across the UK. On our regular visits to the county we find plenty of people who are ready to extol its virtues. These include commuters who enjoy easy access to London, companies enjoying the business environment provided by its major towns, and – of course – people who grew up there and wouldn’t move anywhere else.
Passenger Lift Installations in Hertfordshire
Tower Lifts engineers have built up quite a relationship with Hertfordshire over the past 25 years, especially when it comes to passenger lift installations. We have an enviable reputation for being the ‘go to’ company for bespoke passenger lift design, and we have word-of-mouth to thank for this. We’ve installed passenger lifts in all the major market towns such as Stevenage and Watford but we also serve the smaller towns like Ware.
Searching for a Hertfordshire lift installation company? Get in touch with the Tower Lifts lift installation team today on 01525 601099!
The Benefits of Passenger Lift Installations
Just take a moment to imagine a world without passenger lifts, and it quickly becomes apparent why they have become so ubiquitous in our lives. When our customers ask what the benefits are of installing a passenger lift in Hertfordshire, here’s our top five responses:
- Access – at one time lifts were considered ‘convenient’, now they’re essential to the creation of a fully inclusive society. The Equalities Act, passed in 2010, states that there should be reasonable access to public buildings for people with impaired mobility.
- Efficiency – a well designed passenger lifts enhances the flow of people traffic in busy office or retail buildings. Stairway jams are avoided, and carefully situated lifts provide a demonstrable ROI when it comes to productivity.
- Well-Being – lift technology is now so advanced that there are virtually no barriers to installation. Tower Lifts has seen the huge difference that a passenger lift can make to parents of young children, or older people negotiating shopping centres or in residential apartments.
- Safety – for working environments, a passenger lift installation can become an integral part of the buildings’ fire safety procedure. Fire evacuation lifts have an override facility, or priority recall, enabling designated individuals or firefighters to override the normal passenger lift controls in an emergency.
- Aesthetics – at Tower Lifts, passenger safety is always our top concern but we also care deeply about the appearance of our passenger lift installations. That’s because we know that an elegant, contemporary design can improve the aesthetics of an office lobby, lift employees spirits and impress visitors.
A Trusted Hertfordshire Lift Company
At Tower Lifts we form close working relationships with all our clients because every lift installation is bespoke to them. Our design and installation team will scope the project, discuss the uses of the lift, provide design options and collaborate on aesthetics before signing off for installation. This is a highly collaborative process and it’s one we always enjoy.
We find that a Tower Lifts handover is always a celebration and event. We make sure that stakeholders are involved at every stage, and that the lift design is ‘owned’ as much by the client as us. Working closely together forges a bond of trust – and many of our clients tell us that they recommend us because they trust us to do an outstanding job.
If you would like some advice or guidance on passenger lift installations in Hertfordshire, call us today on 01525 601099 and speak to one of our experts.
Tower Lifts carry out design and installation on a varied range of lifts throughout the UK including:
Domestic Lifts • Food Lifts • Bespoke Platform Lifts • Service Lifts • Platform Lifts • Goods Lifts • Scenic Lifts • Heavy Duty / Car Lifts • Passenger Lifts • Dumbwaiter Lifts • MRL Lifts • Fire lifts • Residential Lifts • low-Headroom Lifts