Passenger Lift Services in Birmingham
High Demand for Passenger Lift Services in Birmingham
In 2015, Rough Guides described Birmingham as the ninth best city in the world, and the Brummies are in the process of showing the world ‘you ain’t seen anything yet. This amazing city just keeps on transforming, and now millions of pounds have been invested in future plans for the city including the development of the Eastside Docks on Digbeth Canal, the creation of Festival Square, new TV studios, and the regeneration of Paradise Circus. Tower Lifts know the city well and are delighted to be an ongoing part of the city’s 21st century flowering.
As a city grows and flourishes, so does the demand for an efficient and reliable passenger lift infrastructure; new developments need to ensure ease of access for everyone, and a growth in visitor numbers requires increased sophistication in moving people around the city effectively. Our team of lift installers and engineers have been kept busy as the demand for passenger lifts in Birmingham has continued to rise. We have worked with city developers in retail, the public sector, heritage and leisure; each project brings its own unique challenges and we treat each installation as bespoke.
Passenger Lifts – Designed to be Safe
At Tower Lifts we supply only fully compliant lifts and we pride ourselves on the safety training which is a requirement for our engineers and installers. We are ISO9001:2015 Lift Cert, and all of our work is DDA compliant. Over the years we have gained a reputation for the passenger lifts our team has installed, and we take every care to guard and enhance that reputation with each new challenge we take on.
A Range of Passenger Lifts in Birmingham
Tower Lifts offers a wide range of passenger lifts, each of which can be adapted to the specific requirements of its operating environment in Birmingham. Every one of our passenger lifts utilises the very latest technological innovations in the vertical transport industry, making us an ideal fit for the aspirational city planners behind Birmingham’s exciting new developments:
- Bespoke Scenic Lifts – Birmingham is rightly proud of its developing skyline and it wants to show it off! Our high performance, panoramic passenger lifts provide smooth vertical transport with breath-taking views.
- Residential Passenger Lifts – efficient residential passenger transportation for hotels, office blocks, heritage properties and domestic settings. The lift can be customised to seamlessly integrate with its surroundings.
- Public Building Passenger Lifts – for use in shopping malls, leisure centres and public car-parks these high performance passenger lifts are specially designed heavy loads and heavy usage without losing performance effectiveness.
- Low Pit Lifts – In buildings where there is restricted pit or headroom space the low pit lift provides an elegant solution. At Tower Lifts we favour MRL Lifts; a none hydraulic, energy efficient alternative to the traditional passenger lift.
- Passenger Lifts for the Future of Birmingham – We have grown our reputation as lift engineers for Birmingham because we are committed to delivering high-quality design and craftsmanship promptly, efficiently and safely. Our installers, designers and engineers bring both qualifications and experience to each new project, and customer service is at the heart of every single lift we install.
In addition to our Passenger Lift Services in Birmingham, we can also install a variety of lifts in bespoke configurations, throughout the UK including:
Dometic Lifts • Food Lifts • Bespoke Platform Lifts • Service Lifts • Platform Lifts • Goods Lifts • Scenic Lifts • Heavy Duty / Car Lifts • Passenger Lifts • Dumbwaiter Lifts • MRL Lifts • Fire lifts • Residential Lifts