Lift Maintenance Company
UK-Wide Lift Maintenance Company
Tower Lifts, established in 2006, is a UK-wide lift maintenance company offering lift servicing, tailored lift maintenance contracts, lift repairs, modernisation, and refurbishment. No matter how many lifts you manage, our factory-trained engineers provide peace of mind that your vertical transport system is safe to use, compliant and capable of delivering a high- quality performance for users.
Regular Lift Maintenance
The regulatory body PUWAR (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998) requires lift owners and managers to keep lifts provided for residents or employees to be regularly maintained and kept in good working order. The maintenance needs to be thorough, in compliance with the manufacturer’s recommendations, and carried out by a trained lift engineer.
Maintenance Saves Money on Repairs
As a lift maintenance company, we have a dedicated 24/7 emergency repair team working 365 days of the year to keep lifts safe and available throughout the UK. Much of the work they do is on lifts that aren’t maintained to the highest of standards.
Tower Lifts will always be available to provide repairs in a crisis, but regular preventative maintenance minimises the risk of lift breakdown and is far more cost-effective than the call-out rates on emergency repair services.
Do you require a lift maintenance company? Get in touch with the Tower Lifts lift maintenance and servicing team today on 01525 601099 to find out more on our lift services.
What Does Lift Maintenance Include?
Regular servicing keeps your lifts running at peak performance. Tower Lifts engineers to thoroughly test, adjust and clean lift components in order to maximise the life of your lift, and minimise the potential for breakdowns. Our experienced engineers are able to maintain a wide range of lifts.
Our detailed lift maintenance checks include:
- Passenger Cabin – broken call button lights are replaced, and the operation panel is tested. The condition of the interior is noted, and the door panels and clearance are tested. Acceleration and deceleration are checked, and any firefighter lift controls are examined for compliance.
- Top of the Cabin – any accumulated debris is removed, and signs of vandalism or rodents are investigated. Cabling is inspected, and the cabin top inspection station is tested. The door operator and components are carefully checked, and the guide rails, rollers and levelling devices are inspected.
- Pit Maintenance – the lift engineer will check the GFI outlet and inspect the lift cable, noting and signs of wear. The sump pump will be cleaned and checked, and the spring buffers will be visually inspected for corrosion. The guide rails, rollers and levelling devices will be thoroughly inspected.
Lift Maintenance Contracts
Our work as a lift maintenance company supporting businesses and organisations across the UK, means that we’re well placed to offer guidance on the maintenance requirements for your lift. Our tailored lift maintenance contracts take into account the age of your lift, its volume of usage, the function it fulfils and the location.
Tower Lifts will also make ongoing recommendations with regard to:
- Modernisation of Components – replacing older lift components with updated versions that offer improved energy efficiency.
- Like-for-Like Replacements – where worn components can be replaced with replica components.
- Passenger Cabin Refurbishment – updating the cabin interior in order to provide a more comfortable experience for users.
About Tower Lifts
For over 2 decades now, our lift maintenance company has been providing exemplary servicing, repairs, and refurbishment for commercial lifts across the UK. We keep our customers updated on any changes in UK legislation which will impact them as owners or building managers, and we can help to scope any major work required in response. We’re an ISO9001:2015 Lift Cert and UKAS approved company.
If you would like to talk to a Tower Lifts engineer about tailored maintenance and repairs for your business, give us a call on 01525 601099
Tower Lifts carry out design and installation on a varied range of lifts throughout the UK including:
Domestic Lifts • Food Lifts • Bespoke Platform Lifts • Service Lifts • Platform Lifts • Goods Lifts • Scenic Lifts • Heavy Duty / Car Lifts • Passenger Lifts • Dumbwaiter Lifts • MRL Lifts • Fire lifts • Residential Lifts • low-Headroom Lifts