Circular Glass Lifts
For many of us the lift is a purely functional object that we encounter daily. It’s often so much a part of our everyday lives that we don’t even notice any more when we use them. Then, once in a while, we find ourselves in a lift that restores to us the wonder that this technology can instil. It could be a:
- Private domestic lift that celebrates the design of the architecture
- Hotel lift that reminds you why it’s a pleasure to be taken care of
- Scenic lift that provides breathtaking views
- Heritage lift that offers a close-up relationship with the architecture
In each case, the lift has ceased to be purely functional. Instead it’s become an experiential space in which a unique opportunity awaits each passenger. Most of the luxury, bespoke lifts that we’re currently installing for clients are made out of glass, and they’ll be circular – because it’s a shape that fits the spaces we’re designing for.
The Benefits of Bespoke Circular Glass Lifts
First and foremost, having a bespoke circular glass lift designed gives you freedom. Instead of trying to fit standard rectangular lifts into your existing architecture, the bespoke lift works dynamically and sympathetically with the features of your home or business. This frees up conversations about your lift to include creative and experiential aspirations for passengers.
The Tower Lifts bespoke design team will create a lift to your requirements. We can manufacture them in a range of materials, colours and textures to match your aesthetic requirements. All our passenger lifts serve multi floors and provide one or two entrances for passengers.
If you have the required pit and headroom requirements, your lift will be certified to EN81 1/2, achieving a speed of 2 meters per second. Should you not meet the requirements, your lift will be certified under the Machinery Directive 2006-42 and will travel slightly more slowly.
Do you require a Circular Glass Lifts? Call the Tower Lifts lift team today on 01525 601099 for more information.
Bespoke Circular Glass Lifts Installation
Our experienced design and installation team will ensure that the process of creating your desired lift, and installing it is professional, efficient and to your deadline. We provide:
- A Lift to Complement Your Building. Our designs are unique to the features of your building, recognising its integral beauty.
- Customised Passenger Cabin. If the accent is on the experience of the passengers, then you may wish to add luxury features to the cabin. This might include moving artworks, adjustable lighting, or comfortable flooring.
- Drive Systems. Your luxury lift will be powered either with a traction drive, a conventional traction drive, or a borehole hydraulic drive. The choice may be determined by the pit and headroom requirements.
- Lifts With Minimum Impact. The idea of your glass lift is that it should complement, rather than dominate your home or business. We can offer a number of bespoke finishes, therefore, to minimise its impact on the operating environment. These include wireless car buttons, under car door operators, and full glass lift cars.
Tower Lifts – A Leader in Bespoke Elevator Design
For nearly two decades now, Tower lifts has led the UK field when it comes to bespoke lift design. Examples of our work can be found in London hotels, private homes, art institutions and heritage buildings across the UK.
Tower Lifts designs bespoke circular glass lifts for public and private spaces. If you’re looking for a unique lift to complement your home or business, call us on 01525 601099
Tower Lifts carry out design and installation on a varied range of lifts throughout the UK including:
Domestic Lifts • Food Lifts • Bespoke Platform Lifts • Service Lifts • Platform Lifts • Goods Lifts • Scenic Lifts • Heavy Duty / Car Lifts • Passenger Lifts • Dumbwaiter Lifts • MRL Lifts • Fire lifts • Residential Lifts • low-Headroom Lifts