Bespoke Residential Lifts in London
Why Custom Home Lift Design Is The Way To Go
Is a home lift installation on your radar? Whether it’s a sensational centrepiece, an elevator that seamlessly integrates with your home’s existing aesthetic, or a clever use of space that you’re looking for, bespoke residential lifts in London provide a compelling solution.
Tower Lifts designs and installs bespoke residential lifts that tailor luxury, convenience, and functionality to your unique home environment. Our commitment to excellence and attention to detail make us the natural choice for homeowners, developers and architects who seek unparalleled quality and innovation for their luxury residential lift installations.
Why Choose Bespoke Residential Lifts in London?
- Elegance and Style Tailored to Your Home
- A Lift Design Adapted to Your Building
- Uncompromised Safety for Passengers
- Add to Your Home’s Value
- The Tower Lifts Design & Installation Process
- Elegance and Style Tailored to Your Home
1. Elegance and Style Tailored to Your Home
When it comes to enhancing the accessibility and aesthetics of your home, opting for a bespoke home lift design is a decision that can truly transform your living space. Working with Tower Lifts designers ensures that all your requirements are fully integrated, from your your choice of material, to the position and function of the lift, right down to the control panel design.
Your home is distinct, and our team of skilled designers works closely with you to create a residential lift that seamlessly integrates with your décor whilst using state-of-the-art design to bring sleek and sophisticated design into the heart of your home.
2. A Lift Design Adapted to Your Building
Whether your home is a stunning example of 18th century architecture, or a 21st century architectural icon, Tower Lifts’ bespoke residential lifts in London are fully adapted to their operating environment.
Our home lifts can disappear into the background, or make a style statement. Perhaps a client wants to create a contrast that will draw the eye of guest. A circular glass lift in a period property can enhance the beauty of the original architecture, whilst a scenic lift celebrates a futuristic skyline in a contemporary apartment building.
3. Uncompromised Safety for Passengers
Safety is the cornerstone of our philosophy at Tower Lifts. We are dedicated to ensuring the well-being of all our passengers, and as such, our bespoke residential lifts in London are fitted with safety features meticulously engineered to instil complete peace of mind:
- Emergency Braking Systems. Designed to respond swiftly and effectively in the event of a sudden interruption, these systems engage instantaneously, bringing the lift to a halt to prevent any potential hazards.
- Backup Power. Tower Lifts integrate backup power options into each custom home lift design. You can trust that your lift will continue to function, even in a power outage.
- Overload Protection. Overload protection mechanisms are in place to detect and respond to excess weight, preventing any unsafe conditions and guaranteeing a secure journey.
- Smooth Start and Stop. Tower Lifts’ advanced lift technology ensures smooth and gradual acceleration and deceleration, preventing sudden jerks or jolts that could pose a risk to passengers.
- Emergency Communication. Our residential lifts are equipped with instant communication systems that connect passengers directly with our support team.
4. Add to Your Home’s Value
Bespoke residential lift design, when thoughtfully adapted and seamlessly integrated to your home’s aesthetic, offers more than just vertical mobility – they can also elevate property value. These custom lifts showcase a commitment to luxury and wellbeing, which attracts potential buyers looking for forever homes, or state-of-the-art apartment living.
5. The Design Process
At Tower Lifts the design process is very much a collaboration with clients. When we are working on bespoke residential lifts we adhere to the following stages in order to achieve the optimal result for clients:
- Consultation. We begin with a comprehensive consultation to understand your preferences, needs, and the architectural style of your home.
- Design Creation. Our designers translate your vision into a unique residential lift design, considering factors such as materials, finishes, and dimensions.
- Review and Refinement. We present the initial design to you, allowing for feedback and revisions to ensure that the final product aligns with your expectations.
- Engineering and Fabrication. Once the design is approved, the lift is manufactured incorporating cutting-edge technology and precision engineering.
- Installation. Tower Lift installers fit your bespoke residential lift with utmost care and attention to detail, ensuring a seamless fit and flawless functionality.
Experience Elevated Living
Bespoke residential lifts in London offer a unique opportunity to transform your living space into a realm of luxury, accessibility, and innovation. Tower Lifts has been installing luxury lifts in London since 2006, and our impeccable track record serves as a testament to a company that can be relied upon to deliver only the best.
We adhere to all current Lift Regulations and we’re an ISO9001:2015 Lift Cert and UKAS approved company. With Tower Lifts, you can trust that you are working with a trusted and reputable partner for your bespoke residential lifts in London.
Elevate your home today with bespoke residential lifts in London that epitomise elegance and convenience. Contact us to begin your journey on 01525 601099.
Tower Lifts carry out design and installation on a varied range of lifts throughout the UK including:
Domestic Lifts • Food Lifts • Bespoke Platform Lifts • Service Lifts • Platform Lifts • Goods Lifts • Scenic Lifts • Heavy Duty / Car Lifts • Passenger Lifts • Dumbwaiter Lifts • MRL Lifts • Fire lifts • Residential Lifts • low-Headroom Lift